Regional Anesthesia - Essentials
Are the course dates you want to attend sold out? Click here to be added to a waitlist! We'll reach out to you as soon as a slot becomes available.
Veterans and active military — please use code Military at checkout to take advantage of our military discount!
SRNAs — We offer the Hank Dougherty Memorial Scholarship to 4 SRNAs per course. Hank was a Maverick partner who's life was devoted to teaching anesthesia students and the betterment of the profession of anesthesia. Hank felt that ultrasound was the future in anesthesia and helped developed the courses we offer today.
In order to receive the Hank Dougherty Memorial Scholarship course rate, use the discount code below for the course you schedule. There is a limit of 4 scholarships awarded per course date. If the discount code does not work, this means that a particular course is sold out of scholarship slots.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ONCE YOU REGISTER FOR A SRNA SLOT, THERE WILL BE NO RESCHEDULES, REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS!!
All SRNA SLOTS FOR 2023 HAVE BEEN FILLED. You may put your name on our waitlist but these slots rarely cancel.
2024 dates are now confirmed and available.
- January 20-21, 2024: SRNAJan2024
- February 17-18, 2024: SRNAFeb2024
- March 23-24, 2024: SRNAMar2024
- April 27-28, 2024: SRNAApr2024
- May 18-19, 2024: SRNAMay2024
- June 22-23, 2024: SRNAJune2024
- July 20-21, 2024: SRNAJuly2024
- September 21-22, 2024: SRNASept2024
- November 9-10, 2024: SRNANov2024
Online Pre-learning Modules
Students must complete the online pre-learning modules before attending the proficiency lab. The modules are an interactive online learning system that allows students to complete course prerequisites at their own pace and preferred location. Users can access content from any computer, tablet, or another device with an Internet connection.
Over two days, students apply lessons from the online pre-learning modules to experiential training exercises in a clinical environment, developing confidence and proficiency in administering peripheral regional blocks. They work with high-fidelity pulsatile cadavers to maximize realism when performing blocks and using ultrasound probes.
Students use live human models to develop their skills in identifying landmarks for both peripheral nerve stimulation and ultrasound. They also work with cadavers to practice advanced needling and demonstrate proficiency in all blocks of training.
Once students feel confident in their proficiency of the material, they will test their knowledge with instructors. Upon successful completion of course requirements, each student earns a Certificate of Proficiency.
- Adductor Canal
- Popliteal Sciatic
- Popliteal Plexus
- 8:00am to 5:00pm Cadaver Lab
- 8:00am to 12:00pm Cadaver Lab
- 12:00pm to ? Proficiency Testing*
Military — $2,000.00
SRNA Students — $500.00 (limit 4 per course date, if discount code does not work, SRNA slots sold out)
The online pre-learning program has been approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 14.00 Class A CE credits.
The proficiency lab program has been approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 16.00 Class A CE credits.
Because our courses sell out quickly, we ask for as much advanced notice as possible to allow time to fill the vacancy. We try to avoid refunds and offer rescheduling to another lab if at all possible.
- A fee of $250 will be charged to transfer to a different course date if rescheduled more than 6 weeks prior to the original course date.
- A fee of $400 will be charged to transfer to a different course date if rescheduled 2-6 weeks prior to the original course date.
- A fee of $750 will be charged to transfer to a different course date if rescheduled less than 2 weeks prior the original course date. If we manage to fill your seat in the course you transferred out of before the course begins, the $750 fee will be reduced to only $400.
If for some reason that absolutely will not work for you, we will issue refunds at the following rates:
- 8 weeks or more prior to lab: 80% refund
- 6-8 weeks prior to lab: 50% refund
- Less than 6 weeks prior to lab: No refunds, but you may transfer to another scheduled lab for the fees listed above.
Please Visit Our Site To See Travel Information For Your In-Person Course
In order for each participant to have access to the online program and to provide individual information, please register each attendee separately.