Advanced Pain Management - Course I (Online Only Didactic Program)
- $3250 if registered at least 60 days prior to course
- $3500 if registered less than 60 days prior to course
- $3000 per course if 2 or more courses are purchased at the same time
- $3000 Military rate
- $3000 with confirmed TCU Fellowship Application/Acceptance (Must register at the regular price and a refund will be issued upon proof of acceptance)
Veterans and active military — please use code MilitaryAPM at checkout to take advantage of our military discount!
Buying two APM courses at once? — please use code 2XAPM at checkout to get a discount!
Buying all 3 courses at once? - please use code 3XAPM at checkout to get the discount!
All discounts will be reviewed and verified.
The Maverick Chronic Pain Series is designed to address the needs of CRNAs currently in or those contemplating entering the pain management field. The lack of comprehensive pain education for CRNAs and an overwhelming number of Americans suffering from chronic pain is the driving force behind this education. CRNAs must be adequately educated and prepared in the physiology of pain, the assessment and diagnosis of pain and of course the many different treatment options in both the acute and chronic settings to combat this crisis.
The Maverick Chronic Pain Series is a combination of online, interactive pre-learning modules designed to prepare the learner for participation in a 16-hour hands-on cadaver lab. The online pre-learning will be extensive but self-paced allowing for complete understanding of all concepts prior to attending the cadaver lab. The cadaver lab will focus on the skill acquisition of fluoroscopy-guided and ultrasound-guided pain interventions. Using the latest in pedagogy education strategies, the lab time will allow the learner to obtain an unprecedented number of repetitions at each station, in a true life-like simulation, to achieve a strong level of competency and confidence.
Advanced Pain Management Course I
(Online Only Didactic Program)
Course I is for CRNAs with limited experience. Designed for those who have little or no prior experience in chronic pain assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
Online topics covered:
- Pain Types/Assessment/Interview
- Shoulder/Hip/Knee Pain
- Sensory, Strength and Reflex Testing
- Myofascial and SI Joint Pain
- Radicular Spine Pain
- Spinal Anatomy for Fluoroscopic Interventions
- Neuroscience of Pain
- Documentation Requirements
- Radiation Safety