Chronic Pain Series: Part II (Online Only Didactic Program)
- $3500 if registered less than 60 days prior to course
- $3000 per course if 2 or more courses are purchased at the same time
- $3000 Military rate
- $3000 with confirmed TCU Fellowship Application/Acceptance (Must register at the regular price and a refund will be issued upon proof of acceptance)
Veterans and active military — please use code MilitaryAPM at checkout to take advantage of our military discount!
Buying two APM courses at once? — please use code 2XAPM at checkout to get a discount!
Buying all 3 courses at once? - please use code 3XAPM at checkout to get the discount!
All discounts will be reviewed and verified.
The Maverick Chronic Pain Series is designed to address the needs of CRNAs currently in or those contemplating entering the pain management field. The lack of comprehensive pain education for CRNAs and an overwhelming number of Americans suffering from chronic pain is the driving force behind this education. CRNAs must be adequately educated and prepared in the physiology of pain, the assessment and diagnosis of pain and of course the many different treatment options in both the acute and chronic settings to combat this crisis.
The Maverick Chronic Pain Series is a combination of online, interactive pre-learning modules designed to prepare the learner for participation in a 16-hour hands-on cadaver lab. The online pre-learning will be extensive but self-paced allowing for complete understanding of all concepts prior to attending the cadaver lab.
Course II is for those who have completed Course I or have already begun practicing some of the more basic chronic interventions and desire to increase their knowledge and skill set.
Online topics covered:
- Complex Pain Assessment and Diagnosis
- Advanced Radiological Interpretation
- Advanced Scientific Basis of Pharmacology
- Red flags of pain management
In order for each participant to have access to the online program and to provide individual information, please register each attendee separately.